Sunday, January 11, 2015

I'm Back, New Year, Current Foundation Routine!


I'm back!~It's been a very long time since I've posted, but I guess I can blame that on my busy life! I can't believe yet another year has gone by and we're now in 2015! I wanted to get back into posting again because I have some great products to share! 



Current Foundation Routine



I recently changed up my foundation routine during the summer months because I wasn't into wearing heavy makeup with all the heat and humidity! I tried the Nars Tinted Moisturizer in (Terre-Nueve), and have loved this product! It blends so well into my skin and has great lasting power. Its a very light consistency and doesn't feel heavy at all. I have combination skin which is very sensitive and prone to break outs if I introduce new products. This has not irritated my skin at all, and gives my skin a great finish. I like to mix the Nars Tinted Moisturizer with Makeup Forever Matte Velvet Plus in 110. This helps to create a more matte finish, as the Nars Tinted Moisturizer is a bit yellow for my skin tone. The tone is better for my during the summer months, but now I am back to my usual pale self! The combination of the two products creates the perfect shade. 



I started using this foundation about two years ago and have been loving it ever since. This foundation is very light weight and doesn't feel heavy at all. It's very sensitive on my skin and doesn't cause any breakouts! A lot of foundations have made me breakout and I need to use an oil-free formula. This foundation comes in a many shades, and for me the lightest shade (110) works out best. A lot of foundations lean too yellow based for me which can be difficult to match my skin tone. This foundation mixes great with the Nars Foundation and I really like the finish when paired together! 
These two products are a bit pricey so I try to take advantage of the the Sephora Friend's & Family sales when I need to repurchase. I previously was using Revlon ColorStay for years, but it recently aggravated my skin-so I had to find other products! But these have been working very well!


Primer



Urban Decay-All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

Love This Product!

I have been using this for years now and wouldn't go without it! It really helps my makeup to last all day and feels so cooling when you spray it on your face! I use this after I wash my face in the morning, before I put on my makeup. I like to also use this after I finish my makeup to lock it in. I got this at Ulta in the smaller size for $14. I feel like this size lasts a very long time! 





What are you favorites products for your foundation routine? I'm always looking for great new products for foundations and tinted moisturizers! 

Up Next:
Benefit Push Up Eye Liner Review
Urban Decay Liner
Mac Paint Pots-Essential To Eye Shadow Routine!















Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

Don't you just love when you find the perfect mix of foundation! I do like the UD sprays too!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

Makeup Fashion Love said...

Definitely do! These two work great together! Thanks for visiting my site!! :)